Eviction Help Center Fully Virtual for Time Being
Due to the current surge in COVID-19 cases, the City of Mountain View Eviction Help Center is now fully virtual until further notice. The Eviction Help Center clinics had been held in person at the Mountain View Public Library on Thursday afternoons since September 2021.
For more details, view flyer.
Eviction Help Center hours and contact information
- Virtual appointments: Tuesdays from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Email MVRent@mountainview.gov for appointments.
- Virtual Eviction Help Center Clinics: Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. through January.
- Extended hours starting Feb. 3: Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Community members can attend Thursday’s virtual clinic without an appointment by using this link during clinic hours.
The Eviction Help Center connects landlords and tenants in Mountain View with support services to reduce evictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Community members can access information, receive 1:1 support, and connect with services provided by our community partners by attending Eviction Help Center Clinics, webinars and pop-up events.
The Eviction Help Center’s wraparound support services include:
- Assistance with Rent Relief and Direct Financial Assistance Applications.
- Review of eviction notices and process to help landlords and tenants understand the process and potential outcomes.
- Connect community members to legal resources and assistance.
- Provide information on other support services including mediation, social services, affordable housing, unhoused resources and more.
For more information, call 650-903-6132, email MVRent@mountainview.gov or visit MountainView.gov/EvictionHelpCenter.