News Details


Dear #SheCan attendees, 

In light of the recommendations shared late this afternoon by the Santa Clara County Department of Health regarding COVID-19, and due to the increased concern noted by the Department of Health about the spread of virus, we have made the very difficult decision to postpone #SheCan until further notice. A new date has not yet been determined. 

This decision was not made lightly. We were looking forward to having more than 300 participants attend this weekend. 

However, we are also cognizant of the health concerns, and with the serious worries about the increased risk of exposure outlined by the county health department in the link above, we ultimately decided that while we would have loved to move forward with #SheCan, your health and safety was our top priority. 

If you have any questions, please reach out. Happy to chat. To the more than 300 people who signed up to support and empower their daughters, nieces, friends, and sisters, your support means more than you know. 

We will share more on when #SheCan will return when we can.

Until then, stay safe, everyone.