Water and Sewer Services

The City of Mountain View provides water and wastewater (sewer) services to residents and businesses through the Public Services Division.

Call (650) 903-6329 to report water main breaks and sewer overflows. We respond at all hours.

Our Services and Activities


Recycled Water

Frequently Asked Questions

Wastewater (Sewer) 

Water Conservation