The Bookmobile serves customers who live, work, and go to school in Mountain View who may have difficulty visiting the library or who are unaware of what the library has to offer. Some of these locations may include schools, sites serving seniors, corporate campus, and other locations designated as an opportunity to expand library services. The Bookmobile staff will follow the same policies and procedures as the main library.
- Expand delivery of library services outside the main library to connect more community members to library materials and knowledge of library services and programs.
- Participate in community events to gain visibility within the community and to promote library services.
- Provide a green service via an energy-efficient vehicle which may reduce the number of vehicles driving to the main library.
Bookmobile Schedule & Stop Locations
There are four book return bins on Google's campus:
- Googleplex in the lobby of Building 43
- Crittenden Campus in CL-5 (opposite the elevators)
- Shorebird Campus in the lobby of Building 1225
- Quad Campus in the lobby of QD-6
Contact the Bookmobile
Telephone: (650) 526-7029