Use your library card to get free museum passes!
- Visit our Discover & Go site at https://mountainview.discoverandgo.net/
- Enter your library card number and PIN (just like you do when you check out books or eBooks).
- Choose a date on the calendar on the left side of the page.
- Scroll through the list to find the museum or attraction that you want to visit.
- Click on Reserve Pass.
- Print your pass!
Watch this tutorial on checking out a pass.
- Each museum or attraction sets the rules for their passes. Some only provide discounted admission, while others provide a free visit.
- The minimum age to reserve a pass is 14 years old. For some attractions, the minimum age will be 16 or 18 and up. Attractions available for older age groups will not display on the screen when someone younger logs in.
- You must live within the Library's service area in order to log in and reserve passes.
- You can have only two open reservations at one time.
- The availability of passes varies from day to day. If a museum is unavailable on the day you originally chose, try another date.
- Once a pass has been viewed or printed, the reservation cannot be cancelled.
- The person making the reservation must be physically present and in possession of the printed pass and a photo ID when entering the museum or attraction.
This service is made possible by the generous sponsorship of the Friends of the Mountain View Library