Use your library card to get free museum passes!
- Visit our Discover & Go site at https://mountainview.discoverandgo.net/
- Enter your library card number and PIN (just like you do when you check out books or eBooks).
- Choose a date on the calendar on the left side of the page.
- Scroll through the list to find the museum or attraction that you want to visit.
- Click on Reserve Pass.
- Print your pass!
Watch this walk-thru tutorial showing how to get a pass.
- Each museum or attraction sets the rules for their passes. Some only provide discounted admission, while others provide a free visit.
- You can have only two open reservations at one time.
- The availability of passes varies from day to day. If a museum is unavailable on the day you originally chose, try another date.
- Once a pass has been viewed or printed, the reservation cannot be cancelled.
- The person making the reservation must be physically present and in possession of the printed pass and a photo ID when entering the museum or attraction.
Contributions for this service are provided by the Friends of the Mountain View Library