February 2, 2018 Library Remodel Updates
The week ending February 2, 2018
If you’ve been in the library this week you’ve seen a lot of activity!
- The adult DVDs and CDs are now located on the second floor.
- New computer tables have been installed on the second floor and magazines have been temporarily relocated to the quiet room near the magazines and newspapers.
Here's What's Coming Up
- Next week the children’s staff will move into their new offices so their current space can be dismantled and turned into a public area.
- Carpeting will be complete in the adult non-fiction area.
- A temporary wall will be built in the lobby to separate the construction in the new children’s area.
- Support services staff will move from their temporary space on the second floor so that area can be turned into a new public reading area.