Library Closure from March 14 through May 4, 2020
Based on guidelines issued by the Santa Clara County Public Health Department to curtail the spread of COVID-19, the Mountain View Public Library is closed March 14 through May 4, 2020. During this period, we will continue to assess this developing situation.
During the closure:
- The building is closed and library materials are unavailable.
- In-person, phone, and Bookmobile services are unavailable.
- LINK+ is not available for request or pickup. No late fees will be charged.
- You will not be able to place a hold on library materials during the closure.
- Items that are due during this time will not be considered overdue.
- We highly encourage library customers to keep your materials at home and return them when we reopen.
- The Digital Library including eBooks, eAudiobooks, streaming services, and databases are available 24/7 at https://mountainview.gov/digitallibrary
- To access digital resources, apply for a temporary card at https://www.mountainview.gov/depts/library/about/cards.asp. Available for all ages.
- Current holds will be available to pick up once we reopen.
For resources and information about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the City of Mountain View resource page.