Current Library Services
10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday to Thursday
10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday and Saturday
1-5 p.m. Sunday
- Seating, table use and study rooms.
- Internet computers (up to three hours), printer, scanner and copier.
- Magazine and newspaper browsing available.
- Outdoor storytimes and limited indoor programs.
- The History Center is open every Tuesday, 1-5 p.m., or by appointment.
- Book donations to the Friends of the Mountain View Library by appointment only.
- Per the Santa Clara County Health Orders, masking is strongly encouraged when indoors.
- Social distancing of six feet is strongly encouraged.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
The Library is committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers. We will continue to assess and adjust the service and hours, as needed.