Current Library Services
Library Hours Of Operation: Monday through Saturday, 12-6 p.m.
The Library will be closed on Monday, July 5
in observance of Independence Day.
- Browsing and lobby holds pickup.
- Computers are available without reservation for up to three hours. Printing starts at 15 cents per page for single-sided black and white prints.
- Some seating in the Children’s Room and the second floor.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Book donations by appointment only. Schedule an appointment with the Friends of the Mountain View Library.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated members of the public. By not wearing a mask, you are attesting that you are fully vaccinated.
- Do not enter the Library if experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
Services Not Available
- Bookmobile service.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- History Center.
The Library is committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers. We will continue to assess and adjust the service and schedule, as needed.