Because we collaborate with so many agencies, there are several different definitions for what is considered a "senior". Please check the list below to see where you fit in.
- Drop-in programs at the Mountain View Senior Center = 55 years of age
- Nutrition program at the Mountain View Senior Center = 60 years of age
- MVLA Adult Education sponsored classes = 55 years of age
- Foothill-DeAnza sponsored classes = 60 years of age
- SALA (Senior Adult Legal Assistance) counseling = 60 years of age
If you have any further questions you can email or call us at (650) 903-6330.