Register for Classes
Current Activity Guide
2018 Fall Activity Guide
The Fall Activity Guide is now available online! This edition covers programs taking place September through December.
View the Fall Activity Guide:
View Online or Download PDF
Hardcopies of the Fall Activity Guide will be available at City Facilities and mailed to residents beginning August 1, 2018. Please stop by the Mountain View Senior Center to visit our front desk while the Community Center is under renovation.
Fall registration begins:
- Monday, August 6, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. for Residents
- Monday, August 13, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. for Non-residents
Transfer / Withdrawal / Refund Policy
- Transfer Requests, if space is available, must be submitted in writing to the Recreation Division Office no less than 3 business days before the first day of class by sending us an email at Recreation@mountainview.gov. Transfers will not be granted for requests submitted less than 3 business days before the first day of class.
- Withdrawal / Refund Requests must be submitted in writing to the Recreation Division Office no less than 5 business days before the first day of class by sending us an email at Recreation@mountainview.gov. Withdrawal / Refund requests submitted less than 5 business days before the first day of class will not be issued.
- All Transfer / Withdrawals / Refunds will be assessed a $10 processing fee per transaction.
- No refund or make-up classes will be issued for any missed class/camp.
For other Policies, General Information or Proof of Residence, click here.
Financial Assistance Program (FAP)
A limited Financial Assistance Program is available to eligible, low-income Mountain View residents for recreation class registration. For more information, call the Community Services Agency at (650) 968-0836.
Would you like to teach a class/camp?
The City of Mountain View is always looking for opportunities to add to the classes and camps offered each session. If you are interested in teaching a class or camp for the City, please review the Contractor Handbook first to ensure requirements can be met, specifically insurance requirements. If you're ready to proceed, please submit a Class Proposal Form to the Recreation Division for consideration. Class Proposals are typically due four months before the Activity Guide is mailed out:
- Fall Activity Guide - Proposals due in mid-April
- Winter Activity Guide - Proposals due in mid-August
- Spring/Summer Activity Guide - Proposals due in mid-October