COVID & Visitor Information
🦠 COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR THE CENTER
Things might look a little different on your next visit because we’re making sure all of the COVID-19 prevention measures are in place. But we’re looking forward to welcoming all of you back to our Center. Continue to check back here for updates, show listings and to get your tickets.
UPDATE as of August 3, 2021: In compliance with the County of Santa Clara Public Health Orders effective August 3, 2021, you should expect the following changes when you come to watch your show:
- All attendees are required to wear face-coverings, regardless of vaccination status to attend a show.
- All staff and volunteers at MVCPA will be wearing masks and physically distancing where possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for patron use in the lobby.
IF YOU HAVE COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CENTER. FULL REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE UP TO 1 HOUR PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE.
- Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
The ticket office will open 1 hour prior to performance start time. The House itself will open approximately 1/2 an hour before.
Free parking is available underneath the Center. The entrance is on the Mercy Street side of the building.
We thank you all for helping us keep everyone safe by following these guidelines and hope that you enjoy your show.