Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
Celebrate the Fourth of July Fireworks with the San Francisco Symphony!
Thursday, July 4, 2019
PRINT AND BRING THIS COUPON FOR DISCOUNTED TICKETS
Two thousand free lawn tickets are available to Mountain View residents (4 tickets per family limit) courtesy of Shoreline Amphitheatre and the City of Mountain View.
- Tickets go on sale beginning Saturday, May 18, 2019.
- Mountain View residents may also purchase discounted lawn and upper reserve tickets for $15.00 each (4 tickets per family limit). Discounted tickets are also courtesy of Shoreline Amphitheatre and the City of Mountain View.
- *To obtain your discounted tickets: PRINT AND BRING THIS COUPON, proof of residency (a driver’s license AND current utility bill with a Mountain View address) or a 2019 Shoreline Resident ID Card with valid ID to the Amphitheatre Box Office.
- Shoreline Amphitheatre Box Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m., Saturdays 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Box office can be reached at (650) 967-4040.
- Doors open at 5:00 p.m. with games and activities for family fun.
Discounted tickets can be purchased up to and including the day of the event.
- An additional $20.00 parking fee will be collected the night of the event.
Viewing Area Information
Viewing areas will be setup around Shoreline at Mountain View including:
- Shoreline Athletic Fields
- Shoreline Golf Links Golf Course Driving Range
- North Shore of the Sailing Lake
- Shoreline Boulevard around the edge of the golf course and Crittenden Hill.
Fireworks will go off at 9:50pm and will last for approximatly 15 minutes.
If you will be joining us, please no pets, fireworks or BBQs. Stevens Creak Trail and Permanent Creek Trail will remain open after the event. Parking is very limited.
Helpful Tips to get to Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Easy access to the Amphitheatre is available from the Stevens Creek Trail and Permanente Creek Trail.
- Shoreline Amphitheatre will provide supervised bike parking for this event.
- Trail hours will be extended to allow public access after the event to walk or ride home.