LinkedIn Campus Redevelopment
In March 2017, LinkedIn Corporation submitted an informal application to develop a new 28.7-acre corporate campus at 700 & 800 E. Middlefield Road and 1100 W. Maude Avenue, which includes:
- 3 new 6-story office buildings,
- 2 new 6-level parking garages (with one level below-grade),
- retaining 3 existing 2-story office buildings,
- remove all surface parking lots, and
- remove approximately 135 Heritage trees, with a minimum replanting of 3 new trees for every one tree removed.
The following are preliminary plans submitted for review by the City and are subject to change as the project proceeds through the development review process:
The following public meeting(s) are tentatively scheduled for the project:
- Development Review Committee (DRC) meeting on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 at 2 p.m. in the Plaza Conference Room, Second Floor of City Hall. A meeting agenda and plans are posted online.
- Environmental Impact Report (EIR) Scoping Meeting. A Public Scoping Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 27, 2017 at 4 p.m. to take comments regarding the scope and content of the Draft EIR. The Scoping Meeting will be held at Mountain View City Hall, 500 Castro Street, Mountain View. Notice of Preparation Packet can be found online.
- Study Sessions
- Environmental Planning Commission on Wednesday, April 19, 2017. Meeting agenda and staff report are located online (Item 5.1).
- City Council Study Session on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. Meeting Agenda and Staff Report are available online (Item 7.1).
- Development Review Committee (DRC)
- Formal Development Review Committee meeting on Wednesday, February 21, 2018. Meeting agenda and plans are available online.
E-Mail Notification Sign-Up
To receive e-notifications of upcoming meetings, workshops, and available materials on this project, please create an account (or login to an existing account) at MyMV and select Public Meetings - 700 E. Middlefield Road.
A Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for the project is available for a 45-day public review and comment period from May 31, 2018 to July 16, 2018. An electronic copy of the DEIR can be found here. Comments may be submitted in writing to: Diana Pancholi, Senior Planner, City of Mountain View, CA 94041, or by email.
For questions or comments, please contact Diana Pancholi, Senior Planner, by phone at (650) 903-6306 or by email.