How to Watch and Submit Public Comments to Virtual Meetings
How to Watch Council Meetings
How to Provide Public Comments TO VIRTUAL MEETINGS
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting
- IMPORTANT: Identify the Agenda Item number in the subject line of your email. All emails received will be entered into the record for the meeting.
ORAL PUBLIC COMMENTS during Regular Session
- Click the following link to register in advance to access the meeting via Zoom Webinar: https://mountainview.gov/meeting and enter the Webinar ID listed on the meeting agenda or dial the phone number listed on the meeting agenda and enter the specified Webinar ID.
- You may be asked to enter an email address and a name. Your email address will not be disclosed to the public.
- When the Mayor announces the item on which you wish to speak, click the “raise hand” feature in Zoom or *9 by phone. For instructions on using the "raise hand" feature in Zoom, visit: https://mountainview.gov/raise_hand. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Mayor).