Council Technology Committee (CXC)
The City of Mountain View Council Technology Committee (CXC) was established to oversee programs and activities intended to improve and enhance the City’s use of up-to-date technology systems and applications. The Committee consists of three City Council members.
The general functions of the Council Technology Committee include:
- City-wide technology infrastructure issues
- Regional technology system issues
- Making recommendations to the City Council regarding technology related policy matters
The next meeting is Monday, October 26, 2015, at 4:00 p.m.
in the Atrium Conference Room at City Hall (500 Castro St.).
View the CXC Agenda Packet for October 26, 2015.
View archived meeting agendas and minutes.
Members and Roster
The Committee consists of:
- Councilmember Chris Clark (Chair)
- Councilmember Margaret Abe-Koga
- Councilmember Ken Rosenberg
View the City Council, Board, Commission, and Committee Members Roster for additional information.
The Information Technology Department supports the Council Technology Committee. For additional information on the Council Technology Committee, please contact IT at (650) 903-6027 or email.