Council Procedures Committee
The City of Mountain View Council Procedures Committee (CPC) was established to City polices and procedures. The Committee consists of three City Council members.
The general functions of the Council Procedures Committee include:
- Assessing potential policy and procedural changes
- Making recommendations to the City Council on issues regarding Council policies and procedures
The Council Procedures Committee meets on an as needed basis; meeting location, time and date are to be determined.
The next meeting is Tuesday, April 17, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. in the Plaza Conference Room at City Hall.
Agenda Packet for April 17, 2018
View archived meeting agendas and minutes.
Members and Roster
The Committee consists of:
- Councilmember Margaret Abe-Koga (Chair)
- Councilmember John McAlister
- Councilmember Pat Showalter
View the City Council, Board, Commission, and Committee Members Roster for additional information.
The City Manager's Office supports the Council Procedures Committee. For additional information on the Council Procedures Committee, please contact Kimberly S. Thomas, Assistant to the City Manager at (650) 903-6210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.