Environmental Sustainability Subcommittee
The City of Mountain View Council Youth Services Committee (CYSC) was established to oversee programs and activities intended to support the City's youth. The Committee consists of three City Council members.
The general functions of the Council Youth Services Committee include:
- Policy recommendations to the City Council regarding youth-related services.
- Reviews and updates to the City Youth Action Plan.
- Program recommendations to City departments that provide youth services.
The Council Youth Services Committee meets on an as needed basis; meeting location, time and date are to be determined.
The next meeting is Tuesday, June 6 at 4:30 p.m. at City Hall located at 500 Castro Street in the City Clerk's Conference Room.
December 11, 2018 CYSC Agenda
June 12, 2018 CYSC Agenda
November 7, 2017 CYSC Agenda
View archived meeting agendas and minutes.
Members and Roster
The Committee consists of:
- Councilmember Ellen Kamei (Chair)
- Vice Mayor Margaret Abe-Koga
- Councilmember Lucas Ramirez
View the City Council, Board, Commission, and Committee Members Roster for additional information.
The Recreation Division supports the Council Youth Services Committee. For additional information on the Council Youth Services Committee, please contact the Recreation Manager at (650) 903-6074 or email email@example.com