Environmental Sustainability Subcommittee
The City of Mountain View Environmental Sustainability Subcommittee was established to assist the Council in understanding issues related to environmental sustainability. The Committee consists of three City Council members.
The general functions of the Environmental Sustainability Subcommittee include:
- Updating the Council and City staff on actions and adjustments to the Environmental Sustainability Action Plan
- Recommendations for environmental sustainability initiatives to the entire Council
The Environmental Sustainability Subcommittee meets on an as needed basis; meeting location, time and date are to be determined.
The next meeting will be held as follows:
- Thursday, March 15, 2018, 6:30pm
- Plaza Conference Room, City Hall, 500 Castro St.
The current Agenda can be found HERE.
View archived meeting agendas and minutes.
Members and Roster
The Committee consists of:
- Vice Mayor Margaret Abe-Koga (Chair)
- Councilmember Alison Hicks
- Councilmember Ellen Kamei
View the City Council, Board, Commission, and Committee Members Roster for additional information.
The Community Development Department supports the Environmental Sustainability Subcommittee. For additional information on the Environmental Sustainability Subcommittee, please contact the Environmental Sustainability Coordinator at (650) 903-6306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, see the City's Environmental Sustainability program page.