Current Activity Guide
2017 Spring/Summer Activity Guide
The Spring/Summer Activity Guide is now available online! This edition covers programs taking place April through August, including Spring Break Camps, Summer Camps, Swim Lessons, and Classes.
View the Spring/Summer Activity Guide:
View Online or Download PDF
Hardcopies of the Spring/Summer Activity Guide will be available at the Mountain View Community Center and mailed to residents beginning February 17, 2017.
Spring/Summer registration begins:
- Saturday, March 4th at 9:00 a.m. for Residents (Mountain View Community Center will be open 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 non for in-person registration on March 4th)
- Monday, March 20th at 8:30 a.m. for Non-residents
Check out How to Register below for online registration, forms, and policies.
Transfer / Withdrawal / Refund Policy
- Transfer Requests, if space is available, must be submitted in writing to the Recreation Division Office no less than 3 business days before the first day of class by sending us an email at Recreation@mountainview.gov. Transfers will not be granted for requests submitted less than 3 business days before the first day of class.
- Withdrawal / Refund Requests must be submitted in writing to the Recreation Division Office no less than 5 business days before the first day of class by sending us an email at Recreation@mountainview.gov. Withdrawal / Refund requests submitted less than 5 business days before the first day of class will not be issued.
- All Transfer / Withdrawals / Refunds will be assessed a $10 processing fee per transaction.
- No refund or make-up classes will be issued for any missed class/camp.
For other Policies, General Information or Proof of Residence, click here.
Financial Assistance Program (FAP)
A limited Financial Assistance Program is available to eligible, low-income Mountain View residents for recreation class registration. For more information, call the Community Services Agency at (650) 968-0836.
Would you like to teach a class/camp?
The City of Mountain View is always looking for opportunities to add to the classes and camps offered each session. If you are interested in teaching a class or camp for the City, please review the Contractor Handbook first to ensure requirements can be met, specifically insurance requirements. If you're ready to proceed, please submit a Class Proposal Form to the Recreation Division for consideration. Class Proposals are typically due four months before the Activity Guide is mailed out:
- Fall Activity Guide - Proposals due in April
- Winter Activity Guide - Proposals due in August
- Spring/Summer Activity Guide - Proposals due in October