Register for Classes
Current Activity Guide
2016 Fall Activity Guide
Be on the look out for the 2016 Fall Activity Guide! We will post it here end of July and the Fall Activity Guide will be mailed to Mountain View residents beginning August 4th.
Fall registration begins:
- Monday, August 15th for Residents
- Monday, August 22nd for Non-residents
2016 Spring/Summer Activity Guide
The 2016 Spring/Summer Activity Guide covers classes and camps taking place April through August. This issue covers swim lessons, half-day and full-day camps, specialty camps, extended care from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., our 2016-17 preschool year schedule, and so much more--something for you and yours! This issue also covers City of Mountain View's special events calendar to keep your social calendar booked. Make this spring and summer memorable!
View the Spring/Summer Activity Guide:
View Online or Download as PDF
Hard copies of the Spring/Summer Activity Guide are available to pick up at the Community Center and have already been mailed out to Mountain View Residents.
See the below "How to Register" for our *NEW* Online Registration website and other forms of registration.
How To Register
- Register Online - New Online Registration System!
Create your Account today!
- We are starting fresh with a brand NEW Online Registration System. You will have the option to create your account yourself with the new system by clicking "Register Online" and then selecting "Create an Account" or you can complete an Account Request Form to send to us and we would be more than happy to create the account for you.
- Email your Registration form.
- Fax your Registration form to (650) 962-1069.
- Mail/Drop-off/In Person at the Mountain View Community, 201 S. Rengstorff Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94040
Transfer / Withdrawal / Refund Policy
- Transfer Requests, if space is available, must be submitted in writing to the Recreation Division Office no less than 3 business days before the first day of class by sending us an email at Recreation@mountainview.gov. Transfers will not be granted for requests submitted less than 3 business days before the first day of class.
- Withdrawal / Refund Requests must be submitted in writing to the Recreation Division Office no less than 5 business days before the first day of class by sending us an email at Recreation@mountainview.gov. Withdrawal / Refund requests submitted less than 5 business days before the first day of class will not be issued.
- All Transfer / Withdrawals / Refunds will be assessed a $10 processing fee per transaction.
- No refund or make-up classes will be issued for any missed class/camp.
For other Policies, General Information or Proof of Residence, click here.
Financial Assistance Program (FAP)
A limited Financial Assistance Program is available to eligible, low-income Mountain View residents for recreation class registration. For more information, call the Community Services Agency at (650) 968-0836.