Each registered garage sale (at homes) is assigned a Zone and Map ID number (e.g. B 139) to help you find it on the Map and Address List. The symbols on the Map identify which sales are on which days (e.g. Saturday only, Sunday only or Both Days). Multi-family sales are shown in bold type on the address list.
Online Search (link will be active on May 2) allows you to narrow your search to specific items, categories (e.g. books), cross-streets, neighborhoods (e.g. map Zone B), sale days, etc. Then you can print personalized shopping lists or just the sections of map you need. Drive safely while shopping and have fun!
MAPS - DOWNLOAD TO PRINT
The links below will be active on the Friday before the garage sale.
- Download the Garage Sale MAP PDF Lettersize* Top Half and Bottom Half
- Download the Garage Sale Address List PDF Lettersize* (nine pages)
- Download the Garage Sale MAP JPEG Lettersize* Top Half and Bottom Half
- Online Search by Zone, Street, or Items
* After downloading, be sure to change the document's print orientation to landscape before you print the map and list.
Trouble downloading? Links to the maps will not be active until the Friday before the event. If you are still having problems, switch to Internet Explorer for your browser (instead of Firefox, Safari, etc); or you may need to update Adobe Reader on your home computer. Click here for a free version of Adobe Reader. You can also download JPEGs (see above list) which can be opened without Adobe Reader.
MAPS - PRINTED COPIES
Printed maps will be available on the Friday before the event at these locations:
Business Hours (Monday through Friday):
- City Hall Lobby, 500 Castro St., open Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm
- Library Lobby, 585 Franklin St., open Fri-Sat 10 am - 6 pm and Sun 1 pm - 5 pm
After Hours (beginning Friday):
- Library sidewalk at 585 Franklin Street (between Church & Mercy St) - see picture below
- Chase Bank parking lot at 749 W. El Camino Real at Castro Street - see picture below
- Sorry, NO maps at City Hall Plaza because of the A La Carte & Art Festival street closures.
Feedback! We would love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 650-903-6227 and press 1 for garage sale or press 2 for yard sale.